Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Chernobyl Is Heating Up Again

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, that would be nice if they could make the radiation harmless. If they could do that, then they could inhabit that town again if they wanted.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
You know it's interesting that a lot of wildlife seems to be doing really well living around there these days, without being very bothered by the radiation, deer, boars, wild horses, all sorts of things.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I bet everything has to do with climate change and how it's affecting, in Ukraine they have an usual cold weather.. but i don't think it should affect the sarcophagus in a dramatic way.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
You know it's interesting that a lot of wildlife seems to be doing really well living around there these days, without being very bothered by the radiation, deer, boars, wild horses, all sorts of things.

I've heard about the wildlife that's thriving around there despite the radiation still seeping out of there. I heard there are a few people that still live in that area as well despite the fact that they can get sick.