Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Chinese Food

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
Do you like Chinese food? What do you get and what is your favorite Chinese restaurant? and how often do you get Chinese a week?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Bloody love Chinese food. It's been over 2 months now since I've had a proper Chinese takeout so now I'm really hungry. We have a local one that we found out about recently and that is now our favourite. Affordable but still really good.

I love the black bean beef and the sweet and sour prawns.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
I don't have Chinese food often, but I do love pork in sweet and sour sauce. Orange/Mandarin Chicken is also a favorite. :)

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Yes absolutely. It's a delicious cuisine to be savoured if enjoyed properly. You should go out and look for good Chinese restaurants and if you can't afford ’em then save up some money because the beauty of any cuisine can only be felt if it's cooked properly. Otherwise, you'd just be having some Nepali food with a Chinese tag on it.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Chinese Food is okay, we have it a bit too much at home since my mother in law loves it. I typically just get plain fried rice and steal some of my wife's orange chicken. xD Sometimes I'll get General Tso's chicken, and beef wontons.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I like Japanese dishes more, they're way healthier.

Most chinese dishes are fried so.. it's the same as fast food :( and i don't really dig that.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I like Japanese dishes more, they're way healthier.

Most chinese dishes are fried so.. it's the same as fast food :( and i don't really dig that.
What's your favourite dish? I never really had any Japanese food (except Sushi) until recently. Never realised how good they are

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
I wanna know if my Western friends on the community love or hate Asian food in general. As a native mixed Tibetan, Mongolian. Han Chinese, Japanese and Korean, I regularly eat and make my own Asian food at home so yeah. I love cooking for myself personally. But my most favourite I think is Japanese sushi with tempura, soy sauce, raw marinated ginger and anything sweet and sour, stir-fry or Teriyaki. I love also Korean hotpot, Korean BBQ and Chinese dumplings with vinegar and Asian sweets and desserts like a red bean mochi or red bean popsicle or tart as a dessert after dinner or lunch with a nice fruity iced tea or coffee. I make my own drinks and food at home since the lockdown so yeah.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I actually hate Asian food I don’t know why, it looks amazing but it’s just not my thing. The rest of my family love it.

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Chinese dumplings, Chinese buns, General Tao, Chinese noodles, Peking duck and anything with sweet and sour sauce are my personal most favorite Chinese dishes. I could live on sweet and sour veggies and meat dishes only if I had to pick 1 thing to eat my whole entire life. How about you?