Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$647
Winbux
$0.00
Happy Tuesday guys. Anyone's else job dramatically change today? Probably just me. :p

Wednesday is here!!

Bill Murray Groundhog GIF

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,314
Winbux
$0.00
Always fun waiting for calls, especially important ones, isn't it?

Bored Still Waiting GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Another day of waiting. Except this time I'm going out and if they call, I'll just get back to them on the portal. I guess it's not much of an emergency if they're making me wait so long.

PGen98

Lady in Red
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,977
Winbux
$0.00
Another day of waiting. Except this time I'm going out and if they call, I'll just get back to them on the portal. I guess it's not much of an emergency if they're making me wait so long.
Yeah, that's how I tend to view it, too. If they get back to me quickly, it's important. If they don't, it's not that bad.

PGen98

Lady in Red
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,977
Winbux
$0.00
Baby is taking a nap right now, had the flu all week. Covid last month, the flu this month, what's on the agenda for next month? :p
Sheesh, that's a lot!! Here's hoping for a calm month ahead!

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$120
Winbux
$0.00
Sheesh, that's a lot!! Here's hoping for a calm month ahead!
Agreed, hoping that I'll remain healthy. They made it mandatory to go back to office at least 2 out of the 4 days during peak flu season so can't say I'm surprised.
Oh no!! Stay healthy for a while!
I hope I will! Health is wealth so hopefully I'll remain healthy at least for awhile. Tired of getting sick constantly. :(

PGen98

Lady in Red
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,977
Winbux
$0.00
Agreed, hoping that I'll remain healthy. They made it mandatory to go back to office at least 2 out of the 4 days during peak flu season so can't say I'm surprised.
Yep, that'll absolutely do it! Yikes!