Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Good afternoon everyone! I hope you've been enjoying your Saturday so far! Mine has been okay, just a bit tired since I kept waking up early this morning. I had some odd dreams last night. :V

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I was meant to have a productive weekend where I worked a lot on my university work but that has not happened so far. Maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day ?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I have a feeling I won't be able to sleep tonight. My mother in law thought it'd be a good idea for her and my wife to go to a hotel room for a night. It's going to be odd going to sleep without my wife sleeping next to me. :\ Oh well, guess that means I'll sleep fine tomorrow night which is good since I go back to work on Monday.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I might be missing for a few days until Thursday since I have a pretty important uni assignment coming up. I'll try to pop in a bit though ;)

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Best of luck with your assignment Ash! :) Today is going by a bit faster than I want it to, but the weekend has to end at some point I suppose. :V I have to get blood work done on Tuesday so hopefully my boss will approve my day off, then I'll only have three days of work again this week. xD

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good evening everyone! Got on today to see that Ash has caught up to me haha

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I doubt that's possible. The differing timezone gives him an advantage in passing me back. I'm going to be busy this week too and that'll contribute to him being able to lengthen the gap.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Best of luck with your assignment Ash! :) Today is going by a bit faster than I want it to, but the weekend has to end at some point I suppose. :V I have to get blood work done on Tuesday so hopefully my boss will approve my day off, then I'll only have three days of work again this week. xD
Thank you :)! Nice although the alternative to work being that you have to have blood work done is not great.
?
I doubt that's possible. The differing timezone gives him an advantage in passing me back. I'm going to be busy this week too and that'll contribute to him being able to lengthen the gap.
If you get to 2000 before me, I'll give you your very own badge that no one else will have :sneaky:

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Howdy morning all! How are ye all doing today? Today, as it’s another yet again very cold, dark and gloomy day outside but dry, currently feeling like 6C, just enjoying my new Chinese TV show called “Boss and Me” on YouTube Premium before lulling myself to sleep tonight.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I might be missing for a few days until Thursday since I have a pretty important uni assignment coming up. I'll try to pop in a bit though ;)

Ask Ash to get you a badge for surpassing the owner postcount! :D Not a lot of people will do that here.

Hello my friends! How are all of you?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Not looking forward to Thursday but other than that, I'm not too bad @Terminated. How are you doing?

Sorry for the delay but Halloween prizes were finally sent out lol (Hubux and Diamond memberships). Awards will be added in the next day or two ;)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Sorry for the delay but Halloween prizes were finally sent out lol (Hubux and Diamond memberships). Awards will be added in the next day or two ;)

lol I missed out on all of that. I have no clue about prizes. I am curious about how it is that the Diamond membership came into my possession. Thanks.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
lol I missed out on all of that. I have no clue about prizes. I am curious about how it is that the Diamond membership came into my possession. Thanks.
You were the TPOM for October. That Diamond membership disappears tomorrow :(