Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
So, this will be my last 2 weeks before turning 30 (damn) i just want to tell you that i haven't grown up since high school lol!
Do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing lol?
Good morning guys, home again today. Hoping to use it to rest and get the rest of it out of my system so I can go back to work tomorrow.
Afternoon/evening Phenom. I could do with one more day of rest. I was back at home today but I don't my 5 days of rest were enough
Good Night all, hoping to get a good and peaceful sleep today.
Night. Enjoy that lovely peaceful sleep :D

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Do you think that's a good thing or a bad thing lol?
I'm totally okay with it, maybe sucks because i will enter in other phase of my life where i need to focus on just fighting for the rest of my life and try to justify the fresh air i take from nature.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Hello everyone!
Afternoon people ;)
Hey both! How are you guys doing today?
I'm totally okay with it, maybe sucks because i will enter in other phase of my life where i need to focus on just fighting for the rest of my life and try to justify the fresh air i take from nature.
Fair enough. I think that's one of the worst things about growing up I guess. You have to start focusing on the boring things just to survive.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Good afternoon guys, I had a rough night yesterday and crashed early. Slept till like 2, woke up and fell back asleep. Was glad that I let my supervisor know that I would need another day off to recover and deal with it.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Only 2 hours left of punishment to be free for 48 hours :p

All my 30s homies will know that taking a rest in the evening will help us to game all night :D :D

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I don't think I could game all night anymore like I used to :crying-man:

Yep. You won't be getting that back. I quit late night gaming when I was 26 because I felt like crap all of the time. Sure would be nice to feel super youthful again. I miss having all that energy!

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Just got back from fishing at the lake. Only caught a few catfish but they were too small to keep. Threw them back in so they can grow bigger. Beautiful sunny and warm day today.
Hope you all are enjoying your Saturday too!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yep. You won't be getting that back. I quit late night gaming when I was 26 because I felt like crap all of the time. Sure would be nice to feel super youthful again. I miss having all that energy!
Definitely. I miss the old weekends where a group of friends and I would just play COD or GTA until the early hours on a weekend.