Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Sticky Chit Chat Lounge

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
hello there buddies!

We're in the belly button of the week, i'm gonna blast some music today to lift my spirit.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This weekend is going to be a DH weekend for me. I've planning to get as much work done as possible on the site. I'll make sure to open up the chat as well if anyone wants to pop in and say hello whilst I'm working on things

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Yep. We're getting there. I'll have to mow this weekend. Lots and lots of mowing if it doesn't rain.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Yep. We're getting there. I'll have to mow this weekend. Lots and lots of mowing if it doesn't rain.
Crazy how the time seems to be flying past. Feels like it was just Monday yesterday.

I finally get to relax a bit this weekend so my plan is to enjoy some good food and work on DH. Good news is that it's another long weekend for me. Bank holiday on Monday and I have Tuesday off

Happy Lisa Kudrow GIF by The Comeback HBO

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I finally get to relax a bit this weekend so my plan is to enjoy some good food and work on DH. Good news is that it's another long weekend for me. Bank holiday on Monday and I have Tuesday off

I got my second Covid shot on the 28th and I had to take a day off because of the side effects made me sick for a while. I'm starting to feel much better.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Nice, i wonder when i'll get my covid shot :(, i don't think i'll get it this year..

Ash, you've got to do something great to celebrate our birthday!

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I got my second Covid shot on the 28th and I had to take a day off because of the side effects made me sick for a while. I'm starting to feel much better.
Nice. I'm still far away from getting mine. The UK is currently vaccinating anyone over 40, although that group is not too large because the over 50s have already been vaccinated (well their first dose anyway).
Nice, i wonder when i'll get my covid shot :(, i don't think i'll get it this year..

Ash, you've got to do something great to celebrate our birthday!
Definitely. We'll get some confetti in here and have some special events!