Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Choose my next phone

Gazza

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$46
Winbux
$0.00
I am due to upgrade next month. Always had apple but considering a change to android. What's the better device? The Apple iPhone 11 or the Samsung S20?

The S20 is a 5G device so there's that to consider... when 5G launches. But will it be worth it?

Thanks in advance.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I am due to upgrade next month. Always had apple but considering a change to android. What's the better device? The Apple iPhone 11 or the Samsung S20?

The S20 is a 5G device so there's that to consider... when 5G launches. But will it be worth it?

Thanks in advance.
I don't know anything about the iPhone but I have the regular S20 (4G) and it's a pretty good phone. Where are you from? I ask because you may get the Snapdragon version which I would say is a lot better than Exynos.

The camera looks great and the 120Hz refresh rate is to die for. You won't be able to go back to regular phones after experiencing that.

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
I like my iphone. I’ve been using iPhone since the 3G. If placed into a solid case right out of the box it will remain PRESTINE for years, and just...work.
Not that other brands may not be able to do the same, however Apple in my opinion is a reputable company, and they have done me right in past experiences.

Zakalwe

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$94
Winbux
$0.00
Stick with Apple. You can’t get much better. Yes, there are better devices but the benefits and improvements are small.