Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Christmas Lights

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Do you ever put up christmas lights outside your house? Or do you have other Christmas decorations you put up outside every year? We do have a set of lights but they go around the christmas tree. Our neighbor who just moved in a few months ago have a inflatable Santa Clause outside their house. xD

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not big on the idea of putting up Christmas lights. Insurance companies don't like to cover you if you set your own house on fire even if it was unintentional.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Most of our Christmas decorations/lights are inside the house but we do put up a few decorations on the windows. We have this light up Santa thing that always looks great from the outside.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Nope, there isn't much point in my home since I'm on a high street with the road outside from the front door. And rather put effects inside the home than outside.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
The only outside decoration I put is a Christmas wreath on my front door. All other decorations are inside.