Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Clean your Keyboard

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Not as often as I should do really... Tends to be every couple of months. Did it last in December so I think it's well due a clean in the next couple of days.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Same as @apathy, to be honest. I definitely do not clean it as often as I should. I probably do it about once every 2-3 months but other than a bit of dust, it doesn't tend to get that dirty.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I clean it once every week. My keyboard is over 10 years old and i think it's because of the extreme care i'm taking.

I'll think more than twice to change it. I meditate a lot more about changing my keyboard than changing my CPU :p

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I clean it once every week. My keyboard is over 10 years old and i think it's because of the extreme care i'm taking.

I'll think more than twice to change it. I meditate a lot more about changing my keyboard than changing my CPU :p
Same, My old Keybaord that I still got is a Logitech G510 and had that since 2012 and still works and clean today however I had to get a new one this year.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I make it a point to clean my laptop keyboard once a week and used to do the same for my keyboard on my PC as well.

I get a putty that you can lay on the keyboard and it will pick up all the dust and particles that you can clean with a damp cloth, works well and doesn't damage the keyboard.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
I hardly clean my keyboard. I have never felt any adverse effect by not cleaning it. The only thing I have done is, to spray a sanitizer when someone else works on my keyboard.

Ginger

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I try to keep it clean and never let it gets dirty because it's a very important part of my computer.