Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Cocktails or Wines?

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I don't drink but once a year my friends push me to have a drink with them. I used to try to drink the fruity type of drinks but they're way too sweet for me now so I'll settle for a shot of vodka or sambuca. They laugh at me because I don't drink but I am the only one out of the group that can drink a shot of vodka and not make a face LOL

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't drink that often but when I do, I like to have a Bloody Mary. Wine for some reason gives me a headache.

tdbnz

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,646
Winbux
$0.20
I dont mind either they are great but I don't drink much, only every now and then and mainly beer or a cider

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I don't drink any alcoholic drinks. I don't like the idea of not being fully in control. I know that it's possible to drink responsibly, but I just don't have a need or desire to do it at all.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Cocktails for me too. I don't tend to drink wine much unless it's the only option available and in that case I would only really drink red wine.

bestwriter

Leader among Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$5.00
It has always been wine and sometimes beer. We have made our own wine from serveral different fruits but now I only take red wine whih we buy My doctor has recommended that I take small quantity every day as it is good for increasing HDL the good cholesterol