Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Site Promotion Community Of BaysideGamers!

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
B88kF36.png

SITE NAME
BaysideGamers (www.baysidegamers.com)

ABOUT US
So what can we tell you about ourselves? A group of like-minded game enthusiasts, just like you. We are a modding community of the GTA and ETS2 series and also working on much other gaming to simulation styles. We promise to provide the very best resources, Information on the best forum, and provide an awesome community for any gamers to utilize.

iKnZHgy.jpg

Baysidegamers.com has many great options like gallery and download apps, it's clean, well organised and can add many options into the database with the request from our members. We had many revamps with our layout for actual download pages and the ability to link mods together. We hope that the downloads section is a big improvement for everyone, to our team is most certainly is. The Gallery is the place for any member to upload their gaming images and to share the great editing work that they have created while in games they love to play. The Gallery can also help display modifications that you guys are working on, or that may have been created. We have added many sections for any random game you may play (since we are more than just focusing on GTA modifications). Categories for everyone to discuss anything that you want, even adult and VIP. And more:
  • Referrals Program!
  • Community Awards and trophies
  • Membership upgraded accounts
  • reviews and articles
  • Great customization theme
  • merchandise store
  • Giveaways and events
  • Friendly Community Forum
  • And far more that goes for unless
We're always added more and listening to our members on what they want and we add it if we can, If you have any ideas as to which games you would like, we add it. As simple as that. So stop reading this boring bits and bangs and come and click on our link today and JOIN today. let your goodness of fun get hold of yourself and make bayside another great home.

fiL7G8Z.gif

Last edited:

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
We are growing slow with unless content. As we can see we have out Christmas theme activated but not going to be that long before it's ended till 2021. Yet we are six years strong and shocked that it's living still :p

So, I'm looking for deals and affiliate and if you have a site or blog then come and say :) looking at anyways to grow even if I have to do things that I do not want to do.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
B-U-M-P

Good day to you all, Just to update that I decided to make it open to everyone now regards to our new theme, Wanted long enough. We are calling it Bayside Fluent :) and it's now open to you guys to see.

On that note we making changes over time as we improve.

www.baysidegamers.com and join today people we have no content going every day and all year round.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
We have now been updated to 4.6 and also we have Reddit page up and running :)
When did this happen lol? I have missed a lot. Aren't you worried that discussions on the Reddit page are going to take away content from the forum?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
When did this happen lol? I have missed a lot. Aren't you worried that discussions on the Reddit page are going to take away content from the forum?
With the click and share button works, I just post the link that then goes to the site of bayside. And the option to disable comments on Reddit. Going to see how it goes as it's just another method to get to grow.

And I thought you know with the new awards system that IPB now has built into the system. Many new things that they added to their forum software.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
We are hosting a giveaway for a chance to win software up for grabs, Read all about it :)