Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Complaining about staff members

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Have you ever complained to the owner/admin of a site about another staff member? And was your issue resolved?

For me, I would always be slightly reluctant because with most staff, I can only imagine the owner taking their side unless it was something extremely bad.

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,469
Winbux
$0.00
I literally just did it today on a forum I joined a week ago. I mentioned part of the experience here: Bad Moderators

I PM’d the admin about it, but while I was waiting on my reply from the admin, the other moderator responded back and was basically condoning the actions of the one I had issues with. I was initially worried that my response would be ignored, but the admin responded back that he was on my side. I was told he was watching the thread in question while it was happening, and contacted the two moderators about their actions. So it ended on a good note.

On a different forum, we had a moderator that was pretty douchy in banning users. He recently learned about racism through Tumblr, and went on a banning spree against the users. It initially was one of those situations where on one hand, those users shouldn’t have made some of those comments, but the mod also shouldn’t be calling people POS’s and how a few of them needed to kill themselves. Things got heated between him and the community when he started making racist comments himself and started threatening people who criticized him. Me and several users messaged the other staff members about him, but we were all ignored until people made it public. He was then revoked of his moderator status and then he disappeared off the forum.