Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Considering returning to Android?

Smokey

Twitch Streamer - Revillution.net Owner.
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,019
Winbux
$0.00
I'm not sure yet. Right now i've got an iPhone 8 and it's serving me just fine, but I'm not sure if I like the new iPhones without a physical home button, now a physical home button isn't absolutely necessary but I do like a home button even if it's on the screen itself like in most android phones. I don't like all the weird swiping you need to do to return to the home screen with the new iPhones......

What android based phone does everyone use? I used to have an HTC One M8 and i absolutely LOVED that phone.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have a Galaxy S20 right now which I love. I'm not sure about my next phone because there are some aspects of iOS that I love especially Apple's software update policy. I do agree with you about the home button. Mine is on the screen and it's just so much easier especially when your screen is large and it doesn't take up too much space.

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
I have a Andriod 8.1 right now, which seems to work just fine. I still get updates for it, which is good. I have been planning on updating to the latest, when I am ready to update to a new phone.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Android is always the cheapest option. :)

In the US i don't know, with all those government restrictions over chinese platformers.