Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Couple new drawings

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think I restricted it to images only to save some space and not be forced to upgrade our hosting package lol. Best solution would be to use a video sharing site and maybe restrict it to those with a link only or something like that.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Haha I used to be into Pokemon when I was a kid. Not so much into the show but I enjoyed the card game and the gameboy game back when it was more popular. I played versions Blue, Sapphire, Silver, and Gold back in the day.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Haha I used to be into Pokemon when I was a kid. Not so much into the show but I enjoyed the card game and the gameboy game back when it was more popular. I played versions Blue, Sapphire, Silver, and Gold back in the day.
Lmao the funny thing is that the Mr Mime drawing was actually for a friend too. I used to play the HELL out of Silver as a kid!

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Lmao the funny thing is that the Mr Mime drawing was actually for a friend too. I used to play the HELL out of Silver as a kid!

Yep. I'd save before trying to catch a Snorlax. Those were pretty handy in a fight.

I'd go catch all 4 of them?.......... Was there 4 Snorlax's or just 2 in most of the games?

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Yep. I'd save before trying to catch a Snorlax. Those were pretty handy in a fight.

I'd go catch all 4 of them?.......... Was there 4 Snorlax's or just 2 in most of the games?
I only typically remember one, but I could be wrong.