Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

COVID Deaths At 1 Million.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
COVID has killed over 1 million people. This is truly a dark time indeed.

The coronavirus pandemic has upended life around the world. What started as a mysterious pneumonia-like illness in Wuhan, China, has spread to nearly every country, culminating in at least one million deaths globally, according to data from Johns Hopkins University. Here's a timeline of the pandemic's insidious path around the world. For access to live and exclusive video from CNBC.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
How many of those actual deaths in the US are from COVID? I am extremely suspicious of how hospitals have been filing people's deaths as COVID-related when they died of other means, simply to acquire more funding.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
How many of those actual deaths in the US are from COVID? I am extremely suspicious of how hospitals have been filing people's deaths as COVID-related when they died of other means, simply to acquire more funding.
This is something that I'm trying to find out about the UK figures as well. Because at this point, it seems like if you had COVID, you get included in the statistics no matter how you die. Anyone know anything about this to confirm if that is how it works?

Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm in no way trying to downplay COVID and the risks of it. But I'm just curious about the actual figures.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
@Ash this video
at 3:43 has him talking about it though the whole video has a lot of information on how they actually count COVID deaths.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
I think we can all agree that Covid is pruning the human race at a pretty bad rate. I have no doubts some places are using it for their own gains even if not a cause of death.

I just know I try not to tell anyone I'm not feeling well these days, makes people freak out.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
It's Over 2 millions now, some numbers might be wrong (some more, some less) but it's true that our times will be remembered as one of the darkest in humanity's history, we might end up dying more as we approach a stronger mutation now.

Take care guys.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I think we can all agree that Covid is pruning the human race at a pretty bad rate. I have no doubts some places are using it for their own gains even if not a cause of death.

I just know I try not to tell anyone I'm not feeling well these days, makes people freak out.
Can't wait for the summer when people start to suffer from hay fever. People are going to wrongly assume they have Covid or even worse, they're going to assume it's just allergies (unless they get the really bad symptoms)