Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Creating your own anime

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
When I was younger, I always had a million ideas for different things including online browser games, books, comics etc. Was anyone here ever tempted to create their very own anime?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
When I was younger, I always had a million ideas for different things including online browser games, books, comics etc. Was anyone here ever tempted to create their very own anime?
I wanted to draw 4komas, basically inspired by tons of webcomics posted in boards like 4chan but then i dropped the idea because of time and i didn't have a computer to do a presentable job.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I wanted to draw 4komas, basically inspired by tons of webcomics posted in boards like 4chan but then i dropped the idea because of time and i didn't have a computer to do a presentable job.
That would have been quite cool actually. Yeah, same, to be honest. I remember at one point I was drawing things on Paint to create graphics ? .

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
That would have been quite cool actually. Yeah, same, to be honest. I remember at one point I was drawing things on Paint to create graphics ? .
Yes, making bad memes with no meaningful content and thinking it was the ultimate joke.. i remember doing things like Smash Bros. memes..

NO ITEMS FOX ONLY FINAL DESTINATION