Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Crypto NFT Games

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I recently checked out two crypto games named - splinterlands and the axie infinity. Playing and winning inside the game earns you in game items which can be sold. And they can get you good amount of crypto which again can be sold for FIAT currency aka local currency. A lot of people doing good with it.

Have you played any NFT games?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Axie Infinity is the one that I have heard of before and looked into. I'm not going to lie, it actually looks pretty cool and something that I would love to try out. The only issue of course is the massive initial investment that I am just not willing to go through with.

@Demon_skeith You'll find this interesting. You need to spend about $200+ to be able to play Axie ?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
And if I was you, Nope. Do not spend, Do not even bother looking into it
Oh yeah, I'm never spending that much on some stupid virtual thing lol. Apparently, you can get people to sponsor you though and then they take like 50% of your earnings forever.