Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Daily medication

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Do you take daily medication?

If so, what medication do you take?

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Yup. hehe Zyprexa (bi-polar, anxiety, paranoia), Zoloft (depression), and a new one, Welbutrin which is supposed to give me more pep and focus since the Zyprexa tends to "zap" me.

Also a bunch of vitamins and herbs like garlic, turmeric, 1000mg C, D, a multi, calcium, zinc, folic acid and a few more. :D

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I don't take any medications because some of the stuff those doctors prescribe isn't good on your kidneys or liver. Unless it's something like an antibiotic or a steriod that I absolutely have little choice but to take. I'll take it. But medications like anti depressants I stay away from because they increase the chances of a heart attack in men and have bad side effects and withdraw symptoms. The most I'll do is Ibuprofen for my headaches and that's where I draw the line.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
Sadly, if I'm off my pills, I end up having a psychotic break (it's happened several times when I went off them myself). :( I'll trade that for possible side effects any day....

Oblivion Knight

Eat. Sleep. Game. Repeat.
Reaction score
Website
umbrella-online.co.uk
Hubux
$1,980
Winbux
$1.00
I'm just on Sertraline 100mg for my depression - though I'm a bugger for forgetting to take them.. ?

..I can often tell when I've forgotten, my stress goes up and my tolerance goes down.

Drac Morbis

Lord Malleus
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,460
Winbux
$0.00
I'm just on Sertraline 100mg for my depression - though I'm a bugger for forgetting to take them.. ?

..I can often tell when I've forgotten, my stress goes up and my tolerance goes down.
My g/f and I both take that. Zoloft, right? I have to take a mood stabilizer with it since I'm bi-polar. By itself I get so worked up and manic that I felt like my brain was going to explode! o_O

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
None daily. The only times I'll take meds is when my seasonal allergies flare up.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
I just take my everyday vitamins and no medications, in fact, I never had to take any medications. A Part from the day that the Doc said I had to take one medication after surgery.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
I don't take any medication daily except for my food supplements which I take once in a while. I unless one have a medical issue, you shouldn't be taking any drugs daily. It kills the system.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,217
Winbux
$0.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I do take daily medication, yes. With me suffering from Fibromyalgia I take Fluoxetine once a day and I take Amitriptyline once a night as well. I have been taking it for around 4 years nearly now but I feel I may have to speak with my doctor regarding it as I am still suffering from issues that should have subsided at least on the medication I have been taking.

bestwriter

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Website
grouie.blogspot.com
Hubux
$203
Winbux
$3.00
I take medicine for blood pressure and a few supplements - cod liver oil pearls for reducing triglycerides, lutein for the eyes, Evion an anti oxidant and CCM a calcium tablet.