Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Death Note, anyone?

Naiwen

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
disneylandlove.proboards.com
Hubux
$3,764
Winbux
$0.00
Death Note FTW! It's a very thrilling detective anime and manga! I haven't read it myself, but I have watched it in whole as a teenager, have really loved it! What about you? Have you ever watched/read it yet or not personally? And if yes, do you enjoy it or not in your opinion?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
One of the best shows ever made. It's been a long time since i watched it.. but i remember waiting a whole week for a new episode! :)

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$725
Winbux
$0.00
One of the best shows ever made. It's been a long time since i watched it.. but i remember waiting a whole week for a new episode! :)
I've only watched it a little over halfway. I got passed the part where L dies and another boy takes over.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I've only watched it a little over halfway. I got passed the part where L dies and another boy takes over.
Can i ask what prevented you from finishing the show? i can understand that a lot of charm is actually lost when that happens but.. most people would want to know the end :p

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$120
Winbux
$0.00
Crazy to think that this is over 16 years old now and still holds up incredibly well. Obviously the ending is quite controversial but it's still an incredible anime.
Light is one of the most likeable but also one of the most hateable characters you can ever have in an anime. The manipulation and what not adds to his character so much and at every twist and turn L is there to spoil the fun in some way.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
Crazy to think that this is over 16 years old now and still holds up incredibly well. Obviously the ending is quite controversial but it's still an incredible anime.
Light is one of the most likeable but also one of the most hateable characters you can ever have in an anime. The manipulation and what not adds to his character so much and at every twist and turn L is there to spoil the fun in some way.
I remember that all the anime cons that i went to it was full of bands covering the hell out of that song everytime, and Haruhi dancers too!

prophet

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
otaku-paradise.net
Hubux
$120
Winbux
$0.00
I remember that all the anime cons that i went to it was full of bands covering the hell out of that song everytime, and Haruhi dancers too!
It's such a classic. I went to a concert recently called Candlelight: Favourite Anime Themes and they played the opening song with violins, etc. It was an incredible experience.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
It's such a classic. I went to a concert recently called Candlelight: Favourite Anime Themes and they played the opening song with violins, etc. It was an incredible experience.
I bet that Lilium was covered at that show too! :)