Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Derek Chauvin

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Derek Chauvin, the former Minneapolis police officer, was charged with the murder of George Floyd yesterday. What are your thoughts on what happened?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$691
Winbux
$0.00
I'm hoping it'll bring people closure and peace. Calm things down. While Derek Chauvin may now be a problem solved. We have Kimberly Potts to deal with now, whom shot a young man in his car in Minnesota.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Good. But between Maxine Waters’ remarks tainting the perception of the jurors’ objectivity, and the judge not sequestering the jury, I think the defense has a pretty good case for an appeal.

I agree with the verdict, but I don’t think this is over.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I disagree with the verdict. You cannot be charged with the intentional and unintentional death of someone. I can see manslaughter because of negligence; but, George Floyd died of drug overdose, not anything that Chauvin did.

The jury was not sequestered and succumbed to mob rule.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
From what I read and hear and what I saw, it's a shame that he's been placed as guilty. Hell people made him guilty from the very start and Derek had no chance to say or have any backup since they are screaming and protesting and shoplifting to shop/street hell from the start.

The jury is mixed people, and I expect to have most of those jury people with the BLM act, or unless they been told or things behind the screens that we as the public have no idea about. From what I have seen and watched I say he's Not guilty, not because the BLM, got nothing to do with that. The fact is that he was doing his job and the police had a hard time getting a big guy in the car that is very high on drags who also had a warrant for his arrest.

So bad that the law is just no good, George Floyd is a criminal that's that, he's just a bad boy. And so to keep people happy and from people going outraging they had to make him guilty, even the high-end people made him guilty so that they get the love from the public, OMG what happened to the real law here.

He's the full video, most people have not seen this since they do not care.

I say that near future the real truth will get out,

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
And that sir, is wrong on oh so many levels. You do not convict someone or sacrifice one life to appease a bunch of people. That's wrong. The evidence should decide whether he is or is not guilty. Feelings do not and should not enter into the course of determining a verdict. I do not care that people felt he should be made guilty because they feared for their homes and families. You do what's right even when others aren't watching.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$430
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
This is a political issue going on, it is also something related to the wounds of afroamerican people and their culture. Police brutality is also an issue in almost every country to a selected group of people, in this region we have a similar situation with native descendants so yeah, i think someone has to pay the price for it to calm the masses, judges have it easy, he killed him!

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
The fact people are celebrating this like a war victory is the true crime. But just a result of continued cop cruelty and racism.
Get the hell out of here with your deluded ideologies. There is no racism. Cops do not wake up in the morning and say to themselves: "I wonder how many people of -insert minority- I'm going to pull over, arrest, shoot today." - no, no, no. So many times over, no. 90% of police interactions end with both parties going home safe to their families. The few instances the media twists the narrative of, end the way they do because people resist or fight back. If you broke the law or didn't, comply with police. I learned this lesson when I was 6 years old. You respect figures of authority and your elders. Never steered me wrong and I've been on this planet for 30 years.

Is this not evidence enough for you to agree Chauvin killed him?

Fuck no.

I watched an episode of Louder with Crowder where he assumed the very same position as George Floyd and had someone of similar weight to Chauvin do the same thing to him. He had no problems breathing and the medical autopsies have shown that he did not suffer damage to his trachea or asphyxiation. He died from the massive quantities of drugs in his system that caused him to become paranoid.

He was literally yelling I can't breathe before they even put him in the squad car or tried to. If you watched the whole video and stopped believing everything you're told, people wouldn't fall for the bias agenda of the media then people who wait and judge based on facts.

This is a political issue going on, it is also something related to the wounds of afroamerican people and their culture. Police brutality is also an issue in almost every country to a selected group of people, in this region we have a similar situation with native descendants so yeah, i think someone has to pay the price for it to calm the masses, judges have it easy, he killed him!
So if it was you, would you be okay saying 'Yes, I did nothing wrong but because people believe everything they're told and want to riot and burn things down, I'll sacrifice my life and innocence to appease everyone'?

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
Get the hell out of here with your deluded ideologies. There is no racism. Cops do not wake up in the morning and say to themselves: "I wonder how many people of -insert minority- I'm going to pull over, arrest, shoot today." - no, no, no. So many times over, no. 90% of police interactions end with both parties going home safe to their families. The few instances the media twists the narrative of, end the way they do because people resist or fight back. If you broke the law or didn't, comply with police. I learned this lesson when I was 6 years old. You respect figures of authority and your elders. Never steered me wrong and I've been on this planet for 30 years.

I won't deny there is a magnifying glass placed on the problem, but there is still a problem and anyone who denies it is the deluded one.

Last edited:

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$691
Winbux
$0.00
It's getting a little heated in here. Lets stay cool guys and keep the debate civil. This is a sensitive subject. No need to get ugly.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$430
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
So if it was you, would you be okay saying 'Yes, I did nothing wrong but because people believe everything they're told and want to riot and burn things down, I'll sacrifice my life and innocence to appease everyone'?
No, i didn't mean it that way. I'm just saying that they'll have it hard since this is a very political case, you shouldn't forget what happened in Detroit 60 years ago, segregation was real and the country is still divided in this term so it shouldn't be taken just as a "drug overdose" death after being brutally taken down. I saw a lot of police officers talking about how he handled the situation and they all agreed that he made mistakes like in the video posted there.

Don't forget that laws are created after things like that happens. We all learn lessons as society everyday.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
He had no problems breathing and the medical autopsies have shown that he did not suffer damage to his trachea or asphyxiation. He died from the massive quantities of drugs in his system that caused him to become paranoid.
An independent autopsy commissioned by Floyd's family ruled "asphyxiation from sustained pressure was the cause" of Floyd's death.

While findings from Floyd's autopsy revealed 11 nanograms per milliliter of fentanyl in his blood, medical experts called as prosecution witnesses agreed the amount of fentanyl was not enough to be considered fatal.

Source with more information that confirms your statement to be incorrect.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It's getting a little heated in here. Lets stay cool guys and keep the debate civil. This is a sensitive subject. No need to get ugly.
Adding on to this, this is a very sensitive topic so let's make sure we all discuss the topics respectfully guys. We all have different options on this clearly so make sure to be nice when responding to each other.