Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Desktops VS Laptops

Hungry Ego

Community Partner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,225
Winbux
$0.00
That's why desktop is the way to go... :)
bpxUlHQ.jpg
Nice setup! Please let me wipe up the drool...

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
@Jason @Hungry Ego They aren't blue lights, they are RGB lights that change colors. They just became blue at the time when the image was taken. Has three RGB 120mm fans with RGB CPU cooler and with two RGB strips lights. All by Corsair, so they desync together. And boy! it's not cheap to make your PC good looking with lights. One fan was $30 each.

End of the day with any way you only can do what you have and only can buy whatever money you have. I like to get another monitor and have two rather than one, but money is not there LOL WHen it comes down is that you never get to finish, there is always something new and or needs upgrading

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
Do you prefer to use a desktop, a laptop or a tablet? Why do you prefer to use that over the other two? How much time do you normally spend on that particular device?

TopSilver

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,755
Winbux
$0.00
I currently use a laptop. In my opinion portable is much better but unlike others who prefer the most portable laptop, I'm perfectly fine with having a laptop that isn't the smallest there is. I currently have an HP with a 17"3 screen.

JoyFreak

Gaming
Reaction score
Website
www.joyfreak.com
Hubux
$1,283
Winbux
$0.00
I own a laptop and prefer using it as oppose to a PC, I love the fact I can move it around with me anymore. Although I use it like a PC, I place onto of a desk and use it like one.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I prefer desktop over laptops. You can upgrade a desktop but however you cannot upgrade a laptop. If something on a laptop goes bad, you almost always have to buy a replacement because sometimes new parts for a laptop can cost more then what you bought it for.

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
I prefer working on my desktop. I have 2 very large screens and it is much easier to work in Photoshop, word, and other applications, plus gaming helps make this decision :)

Ikenna

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,909
Winbux
$0.00
I normally prefer making use of Desktop PC because they are far more better when it comes to working with them. But because I have to be on the move all the time, I'm always stuck with using laptop.