Patch Notes Discussion Hub v1.1 Update

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
It's Spooky Season!
Administrator
Hubux:
365¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
A few weeks back, I made a little post updating you guys on what we were working on and looking at bringing. It's now time to find out what we have done since that little update. So enjoy these "Patch Notes" and hopefully, we'll be back with another update very soon!

Sapphire Group Scrapped, Diamond Group Not Paid Anymore
When I started this forum, I wanted the community to be relaxed and chilled where everyone was welcome. And I felt that charging $15 per year for a Diamond membership that gave you guys very little value for your money was not something that was fair.

We have now scrapped the Diamond group paid membership. We have also completely scrapped the Sapphire membership to make it a much clearer system. Emerald membership will still be available to be purchased using your Hubux. And Diamond membership will now only be achievable via contests and giveaways. That ensures that it still feels more exclusive whilst also not being held behind a paywall.

Groups Information

Promotion Portal Simplified
The Promotion Portal was too complicated. The upgraded membership requirement and the Promotion Portal pass have been removed. All users can now advertise their sites within the section for 25 Hubux.

Live Chat Event Every Friday
We've had a bit of trouble trying to organise a live chat for a specific time. It also meant that some users who weren't able to make it were missing out on the event. From now on, the live chat will be made available every Friday to all users. Come on over and chat with the community whenever you want throughout the day!

September Posting & Activity Contest
Keep your eyes for this. The September posting and activity contest will see you guys competing in different events, posting and completing other little activities to have the chance of winning $$, hosting and much much more! We are aiming to have the contest kick off on the 15th of September.

Donations
From time to time, we will be holding some special Hubux collections where your donations will be shared with a particular charity that the community chooses. My original plan was to dedicate this to donations towards helping plant trees around the world. But I thought that some users may want to donate to different charities instead. So let us know what you think about this. Would you like us to stick with a particular charity? Or to donate to different charities each time?

I hope you guys are as excited as I am for the future of Discussion Hub. As ever, let me know what you think.

~ The Discussion Hub Team

Phenom

The Shape
It's Spooky Season!
Diamond Member
Hubux:
1,234¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Awesome updates, glad to see the changes coming to the community as it continues to grow.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
It's Spooky Season!
Administrator
Hubux:
365¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I just realised we weren't even open 18 months ago lmao

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• When It's Dark Out
    Me, Myself & I
    G-Eazy feat. Bebe Rexha
    When It's Dark Out
  • if we never met (remix)
    if we never met - remix
    John K feat. Sigala
    if we never met (remix)

Status Updates

Haven't bats caused enough trouble recently? Here they are again out at halloween! Spooky :p
Phenom wrote on Ash's profile.
There's also an issue with quoting where it doesn't show the quote boxes.
Ash wrote on Phillip's profile.
Hey Phillip! Welcome to Discussion Hub :)
Ash
I am aware of an issue with inserting emojis, gifs and images. Looking to sort that out guys :)
Ash
Can we hit 10K before Halloween guys?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preneur