Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

DiscussionHub Profile V2

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

So I'm not usually all that great at web design but I've been practicing a lot more web and app design. Please be sure to let me know your honest thoughts.

forums.png

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
I like the color scheme. The only problem I have with it right now is where the two shades intersect, there's no blending. If you maybe pinched or did a reflect to increase depth?

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
I like the color scheme. The only problem I have with it right now is where the two shades intersect, there's no blending. If you maybe pinched or did a reflect to increase depth?
Thank you for your feedback, being very new to web design I was unsure on the gradient and the lack on blending with the colours. I’ll take that on board thank you.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Looks neat, i am so nostalgic of the IPB 2.x.x profiles but this one is my favs!

1615084226952.png

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Nice. I agree with Phenom regarding the two shares.

I don't remember making a comment like that :p
Thank you! My problem is over complicating things, I need to learn to keep things nice and simple lol.
Looks neat, i am so nostalgic of the IPB 2.x.x profiles but this one is my favs!

View attachment 279
Yeah that looks amazing man!