Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Disney Theme Parks

LunarScorpio

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Website
workpluslifeequalsbalance.com
Hubux
$1,020
Winbux
$0.00
IF you know me, you know that I LOVE Disney. It's truly surprising that my avatar isn't Disney related in all honesty, but sometimes you have to change things up. Anyway, I'm wondering if any of you have visited any of the Disney theme parks. There are several: Disney World (FL), Disneyland (CA), Disneyland Paris, Hong Kong Disney, Tokyo Disney, and Shanghai Disney. Which is your favorite to visit and why? If you pick one of the parks that has multiple parks within it (i.e. like Disney World has 4 parks, plus the water park), which one do you like most? Discuss!

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$908
Winbux
$0.00
Well, I have only ever been to the one in Anaheim California. Though I would love to eventually visit the one in Florida, if I ever had the chance.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I've only been to Disney World in Florida. This was way back in 2001 when I was 11 years old. My grandmother took my sister, and I. My wife is a huge Disney fan and would love to go to one of the theme parks someday. I'd love to take her there someday.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I went to Disney World when I was 11 years old. It wasn't what I thought it would be from the commercials and advertisements. It was okay. But we also went to Sea World and I liked that way better. When I was 17, my parents took me and my siblings to Disney Land and I hated it, my stepdad had a daughter in her early 30's pregnant with his first grandchild who lived in California with her husband. She's in her 40's now. I enjoyed the hotel we were staying at and some of the places we ate at instead. I guess I'm not into over priced theme parks that much.

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
I used to go to Disney world every year,when I was a kid,my aunt worked there as a paralegal,for many many years,every time my mom and I would go to Disney world,my cousins would all be like do I have to go,when we would go,because they were so sick of going to Disney,and they had all worked there a time,so it was understandable why they were sick of going.