Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

• Welcome to the Groups feature Guest! Official and user groups allow you to take part in discussions and events related to the interests and hobbies of the Discussion Hub Community. For more information, read our Groups Information Megathread post.

Animanga

Official DH's Anime/Manga appreciation Club. All of Japanese culture is welcome as well!

Quick Overview

Category
User Groups
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Do you buy anime on disc?

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Yes, personally it's due to just enjoying the shows enough to warrant buying the physical copy.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I just can't be bothered to buy anything on disc anymore really. It's just annoying and I'm too lazy to get up and change discs when I want to watch something else.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I used to, the last time when i bought one was Madoka Magica which happens to be my favorite anime of all time.

Accumulating stuff that i can get it "digitally" doesn't sound too good for me.. also anime discs are very expensive and it's quite the hard task if you're willing to buy every title that i have watched (i'd say over 2000 discs) and they also rot in time..

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
I used to, the last time when i bought one was Madoka Magica which happens to be my favorite anime of all time.

Accumulating stuff that i can get it "digitally" doesn't sound too good for me.. also anime discs are very expensive and it's quite the hard task if you're willing to buy every title that i have watched (i'd say over 2000 discs) and they also rot in time..

I still buy it on disc every now and then. I don't care what format I buy it on. I have anime shows both on blu ray and dvd. It reminds me of the old days back in the 2000's when the anime boom happened. I used to go every weekend to Best Buy, who was at the time one of the biggest distributors of anime and I could always find something interesting.

Grungie

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,469
Winbux
$0.00
No worries, i list them online but anyways, i know not everyone does that kind of nerdy thing :p
I have to either take a picture and have the lighting to make sure it’s all legible, or type up a list. I also don’t have my collection memorized, so it’s more effort for something not a lot of people have interest in seeing.