Do you buy DLC?

Terminated

Hasta la vista, baby
Hubux:
161¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Do you buy DLC for your games?

My answer would be yes. But it depends on which game I'm playing and how much I like the game. If the game isn't all that great to me, I'll pass on it. If I find the game very entertaining, I'll buy the DLC.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Emerald Member
Hubux:
376¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
It depends on the game tbh. I've only purchased DLC for a few games such as Left 4 Dead 2, since my wife loves the game and wanted the extra campaigns. (I also got the DLC for the first game too for her.) If it adds extra levels then I think it's worth it but if it's just a cosmetic item then I don't care about it. xD

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Hubux:
2,727¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Some games I do not have all DLCs for, then again if you aren't going to play it much then no point spending on more items for the games that you won't play.

I have a list of games with DLCs that I got for it :)

-ETS/ATS All the major ones, like maps, I don't really look into paint-jobs addons since it's no point unless I like them. But all up I have a major big list of DLCs for the truck sims
-TheHunter: Call Of The Wild. I have all DLCs for that game :)

apathy

Making themselves at home
Hubux:
71¢
Unless theyre all bundled with the game when I'm buying it then I usually wouldn't. Sometimes I do say to myself to get the DLC once I finish the main game but I end up forgetting to do so and move on.

Nerdface

ḆƗØĤĄƵȺŘĐ
Emerald Member
Hubux:
172¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
I usually try and get the GoTY/Gold/Deluxe editions of games that come bundled with all of the DLC.

However, I always hold out until the DLC is on offer.. It's very rarely worth full price in my opinion.

Empire

Kicking
Diamond Member
Hubux:
2,727¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Buying all in packs can be costly. I always by the DLC as cheap as I can over time. But in many cases they offer DLCs for game down the road and you can't buy it if you already own the game as a bundle ;P

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

What Are We Listening To?

• The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them
    Proud
    D-Block Europe feat. Young Adz
    The Blue Print – Us Vs. Them

Status Updates

Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!
Who has the popcorn?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CerealKiller