Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you catch yourself starting up more websites before finishing your first one?

dotgician

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,614
Winbux
$0.00
Do you catch yourself starting up more websites before finishing your first one?

I find myself starting a website, then being like omg I want to start that buys that domain, and start that and just a snowball effect.
any advice to fix this lol?

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
No, I don't. I only have one website... don't have time for two :p .

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I did this in the past, quickly learned it was one or none at all.
Same as me really. Add to that my little addiction to closing sites as soon as starting some of them and it just was not a good thing to be doing. Thankfully, I've learned a lot since then and don't make that problem anymore. My max now is just 1 website at a time (not counting my portfolio obviously).

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Nah, I've never tried to have more than one site going at a time. I'll help out with other peoples if I have the time, but I'd rather focus on the one and try and perfect that as much as I can.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Had two running at one time for a good two years, however, my second was always on the coming soon page :p I rather stick to one and that's it, then end. Less fuss on spending money on three at once then.

Has anyone had more than three or two and you were like, Mehh going to sell it?

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I only have one site at the moment, and I would like to get it to the point where it is doing well before pursuing any more. ^^

Lee

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,040
Winbux
$0.00
I used to do this, but recently I have managed to limit myself to one online website. I often have multiple test instances and websites that are offline and in development for example. Most of the time these ideas never surface though.

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
Currently, I am building three websites. I started building the second website without completing the first one and started on the third website without completing the first and second websites. I find monotonous working in a single project, therefore, I start on multiple projects.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Currently, I am building three websites. I started building the second website without completing the first one and started on the third website without completing the first and second websites. I find monotonous working in a single project, therefore, I start on multiple projects.
Should stick to one and finished it before doing the next :p HAve you built your site to sell or as a hobby?