Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you clear your history?

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Just temp files and odd stuff. No one checks on my pc so i'm safe :p

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I never clear my history, as I have no need to. :p My wife and I are the only ones who use our laptops, and even then she rarely uses this one. (Mostly because she uses her phone for everything.)

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Nope, not really. I like to have my chrome remember the sites that I'm active on and all sites that I use to have my Passwords and information to remember. Yes, it can cog up but as long as my desktop is clean up every so often a year I'm good with that.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Nah, I can't even remember the last time I'd bother to clean my history. There's just not much in there worth deleting, and it's been a number of years since I've had to clear the cache to fix something.
There's an addon called Cookie Auto-Delete which I can't remember if I'm using or not. I certainly used it in the past at the very least.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I always clear my history before I am going to shutdown my computer. We can never tell if someone might steal my computers and be able to get my personal information and the like.