Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you get bored?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Do you get bored as a webmaster? Sometimes there will be no users or activity on your forums, you press the refresh button but still nothing . So do you feel bored that time ?

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Get those moments all the time, Work on something then get no feedback or positive afterwards and you just leave it for so long and just gets bored of looking each day.

Jason

Troubleshooter
Reaction score
Website
webmasterchill.com
Hubux
$218
Winbux
$0.00
Yes i do get that and i have closed so many websites in the past, which i regretted later. But now i am running a forum out of fun and hobby so not much bored.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
This is definitely something that can happen when you just start a forum. When I started Discussion Hub, it was mainly me, some staff members and a few members helping me with creating content for the forum. But now that its larger and we have actual members, it's not at all boring because you get to discuss different topics every day with them.

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
Yes. I get very bored with GZ. I keep it up though cause I've closed many sites before and held deep regret for it and because I kinda enjoy GZ and nostalgia.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yes. I get very bored with GZ. I keep it up though cause I've closed many sites before and held deep regret for it and because I kinda enjoy GZ and nostalgia.
i feel you, it happened a lot to me back when i tried to reform my old community and didn't really put much effort into, i just hoped that people would pop up again..

Abizaga

GeezeZone
Resident Old Fart
Reaction score
Website
geezezone.com
Hubux
$1,338
Winbux
$0.00
i feel you, it happened a lot to me back when i tried to reform my old community and didn't really put much effort into, i just hoped that people would pop up again..
Yeah I kinda am now too, and hoping for the inspiration for something new.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Sometimes it can be good to just take a short break from the site. Just spend a week or two away from GeezeZone to clear up your mind and then get back to it. May help you come up with some new ideas as well for the forum

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah I kinda am now too, and hoping for the inspiration for something new.
that comes without notice, looking from other perspective will work. There are various ways to focus on retro stuff!

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,346
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
I'm too much fun to be bored LOL

But seriously I do get annoyed if I see a bunch of members on and no one is posting. I always have something to say so I'm surprised when people drop by and say nothing at all.

I do check my forums many times during the day without logging in and read things ahead of time too before logging in. It helps me to not react and respond too quickly and I can think things over a bit better, especially in a volatile thread.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
It can be boring if you're looking to post but activity is slow, but in these instances I tend to just work on new features or style changes etc. That keeps me entertained just fine.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Do you get bored as a webmaster? Sometimes there will be no users or activity on your forums, you press the refresh button but still nothing . So do you feel bored that time ?

It means you need to take a break and the forum isn't going anywhere. Do something different if that's the case. Go watch tv, eat dinner, go on a date, or go outside for a while.

JennyorAlice

Full Time Hubber
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,263
Winbux
$0.00
I'm too much fun to be bored LOL

But seriously I do get annoyed if I see a bunch of members on and no one is posting. I always have something to say so I'm surprised when people drop by and say nothing at all.

I do check my forums many times during the day without logging in and read things ahead of time too before logging in. It helps me to not react and respond too quickly and I can think things over a bit better, especially in a volatile thread.

I never got that either. If I drop by a forum, I normally have something to post on there.