Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you go camping?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$723
Winbux
$0.00
You ever get out on the weekends, take the RV or a tent, and go out in the woods or to a national park and go camping?

S

salma

Am afraid of darkness so the woods, forests not my cup of tea. I do go out over the weekends and enjoy the sceneries but not camping.

Kyng

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,256
Winbux
$0.00
No, never. It just has no attraction at all to me... I like nature, but I also like being able to return to civilisation at the end of it :p .

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never been camping. I wouldn't mind trying it out especially since there aren't any dangerous animals in these parts.

I couldn't imagine going camping with mountain lions and bears around lol

22_22

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$102
Winbux
$0.00
When I was living in Sweden I really wanted to go camping as it is such a huge part of their culture. I have done it in the past but with nature and beauty they have to offer, it would have been an exceptional experience. I am not sure where I would go in England for this so maybe when I go back, I will have to get ready for camping as it is so peaceful and enjoyable.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Yes, occasionally I go camping with friends & family. I'm also apart of the scouting movement as a leader and go on regular camping trips with them. I really enjoy connecting with nature and spending time away from technology.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
When i go to the hospital i camp outside because i hate the aura of being at one. It releases my mind from stress and i can be at least with only myself when at it.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
I love camping but I only tried once at the beachside before. Since I am living in the mountain, I have not tried to do camping here. I might try to do it if time permits.