Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you know how to cook?

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Reaction score
Website
filmlovers.club
Hubux
$2,969
Winbux
$1.50
Discord
thetrueheroofmyth
Yes, I like to dabble with the culinary arts. I'm no professional or master chef though. I just make something I think will taste good, play with the ingredients to suit my own personal tastes and season to eat from there.

Favorite dish would probably be oven roasted sausage and potato casserole.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Used to, I mean I always enjoyed it and did many cooking classes back in college and high school. Even have a chef uniform and attended to the cooking competition twice :) and seen Chef Celebrities. Even cooked with him.

Nowadays nothing.

Shavkat

Hubber Wall of Fame
Emerald Member
Reaction score
Website
stevengeelikes.blogspot.com
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$2.00
Emerald Membership (1 Month)
This is not my cup of tea, but I am trying to learn how to cook. I started to be into it because no one was going to cook for me in the house. Besides, it will save me more money if I can cook some decent meals at home.

Cherry123

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$0
Winbux
$0.00
I love to cook so I'm the chef in the house. I don't enjoy other's meals so I have improved on my culinary skills to make sweet food

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I wouldn't say I am a good cook. I love to cook pork chops with onions, BBQ pork, and scrambled eggs with shrimps.