Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you still watch movies on disc?

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
Some years ago, the only means with which you can watch anything on TV is by using disc. It might be with a DVD or Blu-Ray disc. It's been a very memorable experience for us back then. Now, almost everything is streamed online on Netflix, Amazon Prime and the rest.

Do you still watch on disc now?

Stan

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$191
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't watched a movie on Disc in a few years. I used to get movie screeners that were all DVD or Bluray but now they just send me links to view their movies.

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,222
Winbux
$0.00
I still have DVDs and such laying around in storage that I collected over the years when they were more popular and always used but now, I usually watch movies through means of streaming services now or if they air on the television. I actually do not even have the ability to play DVDs anymore like I used to either as they were never used so I got rid of them.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
I still buy a lot of my stuff on dvd and blu ray. I feel like it's more convenient over streaming. Sometimes the internet at my house can get pretty slow. Internet service isn't very fast where I live and I'm not quite sure why.

MYC

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1
Winbux
$0.00
I still have DVDs at home, but no, I haven't watched movies on them anymore.