Do you take naps?

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Community Leader
Hubux
580¢
Do you ever just lay down and take a nap? How often?

Empire

Kicking
Emerald Member
Hubux
3,754¢
Not often enough, then again never. COmes to how I feel and how sick I feel. Feeling down and bad then I take a nap and lay down.

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
Emerald Member
The Sextronauts
Hubux
2,533¢
Heck yes, all the time. If I'm feeling mentally or physically exhausted, there's nothing better than laying down and getting some sleep.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Hubux
311¢
Nope I hate taking naps. I always wake up with a bad headache and I feel like garbage after a nap. The only time I nap is when I'm sick.

• Sad
Reactions: Terminated

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux
1,411¢
I take various naps during the day, like 4 or 5, my metabolism is pretty damn fast that i've gotta take a 20 minute nap not too long after lunch, and then to rest my eyes out of being all day looking at the computer screen.

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Yes, I love taking naps. It helps me to refresh my brain and tiredness in my eyes. It helps me rest and break from looking at my computer screen constantly.

Jayson

Making themselves at home
Hubux
73¢
I don't take naps unless I didn't get a good night's sleep beforehand. Anyway, I'm normally on too much caffeine for naps anyhow? Anyone in the same boat?

Craig

A new face
Hubux
20¢
Napping is all I've been doing since the national lockdown, I've just woken up and bad some food not I'm back in bed ready for a nap 🤣

I can't wait to return to work and take a nap in my office again.

• Haha
Reactions: Terminated

Laifot

Viaggio Astrale
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux
1,411¢
Napping is all I've been doing since the national lockdown, I've just woken up and bad some food not I'm back in bed ready for a nap 🤣

I can't wait to return to work and take a nap in my office again.
Wow, you take naps at the office too? i wish i could do that.. sometimes i don't rest well at nights (most of the times we get a blackout and it's always pretty damn hot lol) i use my lunch time to lay down in my car and sleep for 20 minutes.

Craig

A new face
Hubux
20¢
Wow, you take naps at the office too? i wish i could do that.. sometimes i don't rest well at nights (most of the times we get a blackout and it's always pretty damn hot lol) i use my lunch time to lay down in my car and sleep for 20 minutes.
Yup. I work a full 15 hour shift on a Tuesday when the other manager is off, so when i'm in the office either having a quick bite to eat or counting the safe, I quickly grab an hours nap... Thursday is beer delivery day so it's my half day 6am to 4pm usually, but this past year staff have been calling in sick or extra staff were needed, so again, I tend to grab a quick 2 hour nap in the office when possible. - the beer delivery takes it out on you. :p

A blackout at night is perfect for falling to sleep, unless the alarms all go off lol. Have you tried opening a window at night? I usually have mine open. atleast you can go to your car and fall asleep straight away for 20 minutes.. usually it takes me an hour to even begin to fall asleep.

Kyng

Must like it here...
Hubux
142¢
Sometimes, but not as often as I used to. Maybe once a week :p .

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Top Poster Of Month
Hubux
2,292¢
I don't take any naps. For some reason if I do, I can't sleep that night.

apathy

Must like it here...
I go through stages of having naps daily to not having one for months. I guess usually in the winter time I'd feel more tired coming home from work so I'd be more likely to have one then.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Hubux
176¢
This is one thing I don’t do coupled with the fact I sleep only 4 hours per night!

You don’t make money when you’re sleeping

Nerdface

ḆƗØĤĄƵȺŘĐ
Hubux
209¢
Occasionally - usually when I have my daughter staying with me and she's wanting to cuddle on the sofa whilst watching her kids programmes on TV.. I just can't keep my eyes open!

Sometimes I wake up and she's fallen asleep too.. 😂

JennyorAlice

Planning to move in?
Hubux
428¢
I'm not one to take names normally. If I'm sick, that's a different story. I'll take naps all the time because my body is spending so much energy fighting off whatever it is that I'm sick with. Outside of this, I don't normally take a nap. There are times when I wish I could. I wish there were nap times after you've had lunch.

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
I would love to but it would just feel like wasted time especially as I would end up having trouble sleeping later on. Plus, with me always using my phone in my bed, I don't think I would ever fall asleep unless it was nighttime.

Members online

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev