Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you use a VPN?

Shole

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,642
Winbux
$0.00
While browsing the web are you using a VPN or are you just doing without it? I can't use one as my internet is already slow enough lol.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I don't have any use for VPNs at least for my domestical needs. But i do use it at work :p

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I don't use a VPN. I neither have the desire or any need to use one.

Ashlynn S

Has big shoes to fill
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,683
Winbux
$0.00
Unless you are doing something dodgy then I don't think that most people need one at all most of the time.

I occasionally use ProtonVPN to access geographically restricted content or to test things from different locations.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Unless you are doing something dodgy then I don't think that most people need one at all most of the time.

I occasionally use ProtonVPN to access geographically restricted content or to test things from different locations.
For me, watching the US netflix contents is the only motivation that i have :p

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
I use ProtonVPN quite often. It's nice to know that it is harder for people to identify you when you visit sites. It also you access content that is restricted based on location. Overall, though, I use it mainly because I don't like the idea of my ISP indefinitely logging all of my Internet activity.