Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you use Free Blogging Platform?

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
If you want to blog but do not funds to create your own website, you can try free blogging platforms. For free blogging platforms, you have two options, one, you build a free site with wordpress, blogger, etc. two, you start on sites like hubpages, medium, publish0x, etc, Do you use free blogging platforms? What is your favorite free blogging platforms?

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
When I first started messing around with blogs, I use the free versions of blogger and WordPress (.com). But right now, I would never bother with a free version. It just gives you a lot more freedom to use a self-hosted version like Wordpress.org

Shortie

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.revillution.net
Hubux
$1,314
Winbux
$0.00
I haven't used any form of free blogging platforms at all, any blogs I have are all self-hosted and I use WordPress for those. I do know that there are free hosted options but my understanding is that they are quite limited in what you can do on them and with me liking to do a lot with my blogs that are more than likely not available on free blog hosting, it makes more sense for me to host it.

I wouldn't say free blog platforms with hosting are not ideal though if you are looking to create a basic blog and do not have the funds to put into it.