Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you use video game's soundtrack as ringtone?

Heatman

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$952
Winbux
$0.00
Personally, I have a habit of always downloading cool video games soundtracks that I played and use them for my ringtone once in a while or when I miss a particular video game so much.

Do you normally do that?

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I currently have the Sonic the Hedgehog continue jingle as my text ringtone. xD I've been wanting to get more Sonic ringtones, or maybe some other ones such as Pokemon or Mega Man. Either way they're way better than using just the default ones. :p

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I don't but it's a great idea that I'm going to look into. :)

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I just have a normal ringtone. No video game themes. I don't think I ever learned how to do that lol

Nomad

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,245
Winbux
$0.00
I don't but I have used a TV show soundtrack as my ring tone. I used Game of Thrones sloundtrack as my ringtone for many years. Game of Thrones soundtrack is one of the best TV show soundtracks.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I've never bothered with anything special for my ringtones (unless I've forgotten doing it when I was very young). Most of the time I just have my phone silenced so I don't even hear my current ringtone