Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Do you want to be apart of the next biggest thing?

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Hello everyone,

Some of you may know me, some of you may not.

I'm 21 years of age from England, a self taught graphic designer and budding entrepreneur, I've worked on quite a few projects in my time some did well and some failed, anyways lets get into why you've clicked on this thread.

First of all, I didn't know what section to put this in as it didn't really fit into any, but this idea does involve a website so I guessed this is probably the best section to put this in.

I've got an idea

Yes, you read that right, I have an idea and I've had this idea for a couple of years and after a LOT of researching and spending a lot of time thinking of ways I can get this HUGE project off the ground its finally come to the time.

I won't give the full details of my idea here as I don't want my ideas stolen.

But I will say that my idea is the next generation of livestreaming for gamers (mainly). As you can understand this is a huge project and will need a lot of work and time to get started.

I have a lot of features that I will be bringing to the table to take todays streaming platforms off the map. Twitch and Youtube both limit their creators massively, people are screaming for freedom and that I can provide. There's a huge space in the market and I hope to fill it with your help.

What do I want from you?

I'm looking to create a team that are just as passionate as me and are dedicated to turning this idea into reality. I am looking for people that are willing to invest their time and energy. Will you be paid? No, not at first, so what do you get? You will be given a share of the company and will take a share of the profits.

I am looking for 5 people to each take 10% in exchange for their skills and knowledge.

What I'm looking for

• Web Developers: Front End and Back End
  • Graphic Designers
  • Web Designers
  • Programmers
  • APP Developers

You haven't told us much

I know, this forum is accessible by anyone on the internet and in business you can't be too careful, never share an idea with someone you don't fully trust as they can just take it and you are sat watching their success.

I hope I am able to trust you guys, I cannot do this by myself so I have no other choice by to trust you.

Now I understand this sounds like a risk, what if you put hundreds of hours in and we fail? well that's simple, we all fail together and move on, hopefully together onto our next project. But if we succeed you've got yourself a 10% share in the company just think if the company makes $100,000 you make $10,000.

Sometimes in life you just have to take a risk and never look back.

Now do you want to be a part of the next biggest thing? or do you want to watch us succeed while you just drown in regret.

Where do I sign up?

Now it's not quite that simple. You must have a specific skill mentioned above and you must be a very talented individual. If you think you could make the cut either both below what you do and examples of your work or PM me.

Thank you.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Sounds very interesting and unique. Wish you the very best with this endeavor.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Wow. This has been over a month ago. Can't believe I didn't see it before. Well, I wish you very best of luck. It sounds like a lot of work you're taking on. So I wish you the very best success with it.

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Please do let me know if you'll be looking at instrafacture for getting this project started and going. As I know a few suppliers that could give this a real edge and gets what a streaming service provider is gonna ultimately need (locations, transfer, throughput, DDoS mitigation and so forth).

Feel free to just log me a PM if you wanna talk further about this or if you wanna go all out with me on this so we can discuss about getting this going.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Please do let me know if you'll be looking at instrafacture for getting this project started and going. As I know a few suppliers that could give this a real edge and gets what a streaming service provider is gonna ultimately need (locations, transfer, throughput, DDoS mitigation and so forth).

Feel free to just log me a PM if you wanna talk further about this or if you wanna go all out with me on this so we can discuss about getting this going.
That sounds like an awesome offer. Hopefully @Merciless remembers us and returns to see it