Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Dramatic Entrance

syrk

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$796
Winbux
$0.00
Hey hey, I joined a bit ago, and wanted to make a formal introduction. Gonna copy+paste my "about" stuff, since it's pretty much an intro as well, lol.

My first language is Spanish, followed immediately by English. I learned it at a very young age, so I'm pretty good at it. Though even now, there's words I don't know, and I'm definitely bound to misspell.

I'm a fan of nostalgic things like old PlayStation graphics and Geocities-esque website. I really miss how simple things were back then. I really wish I could go back to being a kid and not have to deal with the hundreds of problems I have now as an adult.

Anyways, my favorite games were the original Spyro trilogy, tho I really liked the Reignited versions. But I do prefer the older ones, since I have a soft spot for lo-poly graphics.

I'm also a big fan of reading. Both books and comics alike. I lean more towards web comics and manga these days, but I still occasionally grab a book or two.

As a final thing to add, I'm part of the queer community, so I'm very open and vocal about such things, since they're a part of who I am. My pronouns are they/them, and I'm pretty sure I'm somewhere on the ace spectrum.

Anyways thanks for reading!! I hope to get along with everyone here.

TypingComputer.gif

Last edited:

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$432
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Hey there, as a fellow native spanish speaker, i feel more represented now :)

I hope that you feel comfy around here and let me tell you that this is one of the best forums that i ever joined!

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$724
Winbux
$0.00
Hello and welcome to the community @syrk. I hope you have a great time here with us at Discussion Hub. Let me or @Ash know if you have any questions. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Welcome to the community @syrk. It's great to have you here and I really do hope you enjoy your stay here with us at Discussion Hub. Do let me or @Terminated know if you have any questions :)

We're on the hunt for a retro theme so your love for Geocities-esque sites might be fulfilled very soon :p