Dream City RPG

LunarScorpio

Finding their groove
Hubux:
124¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access

Live your dreams.

Dream City, a modern fantasy world that you can only visit when you are in the deepest of sleep. Normally a land where you can explore the innermost parts of your dreams, is being taken over by darkness and your worst nightmares.

Prophetic, Sweet, Nightmare and Special Agent Felicity Aisling fight alongside you to save the city and restore balance. Acquire special powers and abilities to help you fight the evil that is taking over. But don’t forget to take a break, explore the different parts of the city and the surrounding areas with your new companions.

Dream City RPG allows members to explore their dreams to the fullest extent. Dreamers can join forces and help save the city with their new found powers, abilities, and friends.

And don't worry! If you want to roleplay other ideas or fandoms, there is an OOC section just for that!

Home | History | The Guardians | OOC | Discord

Joshua Farrell

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
44¢
Been meaning to visit and potentially to join. I like the concept of the forum. Been on a few that had similar types of RPG's and I have always enjoyed being on them. Good luck to it, and I hope it becomes a success!

LunarScorpio

Finding their groove
Hubux:
124¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Been meaning to visit and potentially to join. I like the concept of the forum. Been on a few that had similar types of RPG's and I have always enjoyed being on them. Good luck to it, and I hope it becomes a success!

I hope that you do! We'd love to have you join us. We've all been a bit busy so things are a little slow right now. But we're getting back into the swing of things. Thank you for the well wishes! <3

Phenom

The Shape
It's Spooky Season!
Diamond Member
Hubux:
1,188¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
What do you have planned for the site? I might make plans to join, been feeling the desire to do some role playing recently.

LunarScorpio

Finding their groove
Hubux:
124¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
What do you have planned for the site? I might make plans to join, been feeling the desire to do some role playing recently.

There are a few things in the works. I finished up some things in regards to the Wiki pages, theme tweaks are coming and some new add-ons. A competition with cash prizes and a Halloween event are also both in the works.

Reactions: Phenom

Members online

What Are We Listening To?

• Without Me (Metal Version)
    Without Me (Metal Version)
    UMC feat. Katharina Münz
    Without Me (Metal Version)
  • if we never met (remix)
    if we never met - remix
    John K feat. Sigala
    if we never met (remix)

Status Updates

Ash
Can we hit 10K before Halloween guys?
Thank you for the hubbux donation
Laifot wrote on Ash's profile.
Yo @Ash , the background profile photo isn't showing, was this on purpose?
Been missing in action for a few days but am back how are you all doing, i hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aiba