Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Drug abuse?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever been addicted to any kind of illegal narcotic? or have you ever become inhibited to marijuana (Marijuana use disorder)?

sunflowerlover

Pays Room & Board
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,732
Winbux
$0.00
I've never smoked, drank, or did drugs. I'm the youngest in my family & saw how they affected my older siblings. I learned by proxy by their mistakes.
Yep,the same with me,my brother was on drugs,got clean finally,it is a very bad addiction,and so sad when people get addicted to them.

Zuby

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$979
Winbux
$0.00
I have been using Cannabis for at least 5 years now. I can't say that I'm addicted to it because I use it with a good reason and it's even my doctor that gives me guide on how to use it.

Dori

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$942
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever been addicted to any kind of illegal narcotic? or have you ever become inhibited to marijuana (Marijuana use disorder)?
I have been using Cannabis once in a while but I have never abused it. I know how to use it in a way that's not going to put my health at risk.