Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Dying your hair?

Bizdustry.com

Planning to move in?
Reaction score
Hubux
$758
Winbux
$0.00
Have you ever dyed your hair? If so, which colour? What were the reasons for doing so? The first time was recently, and my choice was purple. I followed the instruction manual but still managed to make a mess!

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
I never dyed my hair but i do like wearing wigs. :)

My gf likes purple toned ones, she uses natural hair dye with keratin.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I have never dyed my hair but I do want to get silver at some point in the future. Not all over though, just on the top since my sides are shaved

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I have never dyed my hair but I do want to get silver at some point in the future. Not all over though, just on the top since my sides are shaved

Silver is a very good color option if your skin and eye colour helps.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
I dyed my hair white once. My mother flipped shit and I never did it again.

22_22

Finding their groove
Reaction score
Hubux
$102
Winbux
$0.00
Purple is a unique colour so you must share photos with us next time!

I have never tried to colour my hair, I am just not that brave! I am so boring with my hair as I hate to take risks like that haha. I think I have had the same haircut for almost ten years now, apart from the hairline that's disappearing lol.

apathy

Moving truck is scheduled!
Reaction score
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
Hubux
$1,866
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah I used to dye it a lot! Blue Velvet by Special Effects was my goto because depending on the light your hair will look like a very vibrant electric blue or a warm deep purple.
I've had it black w/ orange fringe, black w/ green fringe, black w/ purple fringe, and also crimson all over.

Don't really bother with it these days though as with the need to bleach it first for a lot of the colors, it could end up taking 5 hours out of my day.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I've only dyed my hair once, and I went with emerald green. xD My wife dyed my hair for me. I worked at Walmart at the time and thankfully the hair color policy had been lifted. I probably won't do it again though, unless it was temporary and if I decided to cosplay as a character with an odd hair color.

Laifot

Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Rebel
I've only dyed my hair once, and I went with emerald green. xD My wife dyed my hair for me. I worked at Walmart at the time and thankfully the hair color policy had been lifted. I probably won't do it again though, unless it was temporary and if I decided to cosplay as a character with an odd hair color.
I bet it was because of your favorite sailor scout :D

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
Funny enough it was before I watched Sailor Moon. xD My wife and I just recently finished the series, I think I was thinking more along the lines of Beast Boy from Teen Titans since it's my favorite cartoon.

Merciless

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Hubux
$657
Winbux
$0.00
Personally I have never dyed my hair, but you never know I might go grey in a few years maybe I'll look into it then.