Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Easiest to use

StormyFire

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$616
Winbux
$0.00
For you, which type of device is the easiest to use?

Personally, I find desktop computers to be the easiest and most comfortable to use.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
In comparison to... ?

I haven't turned my desktop on in months. I really should and give it a proper dusting. Technology in general... I think my iPhone is pretty easy to use. It's designed to be user friendly and not a lot of technology know how is really required in my opinion.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
@StormyFire;
cats-kitty.gif

vans

Making themselves at home
Reaction score
Hubux
$808
Winbux
$0.00
If we're talking about computers, desktop computers are best.
If we're talking about phones, in my personal experience iPhone are the easiest to use around.

Lämmchen

She walks with grace
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
christianityhaven.com
Hubux
$1,391
Winbux
$0.00
Birthday
Out of devices such as computer, phone, tablet or whatever...I choose my laptop. I've gotten used to the keyboard over the years and it's pretty fast and easy to use. My phone has a lot of limitations and my tablet is a very old Kindle Fire 1st generation that isn't good for anything but reading books on.

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard
Reaction score
Hubux
$727
Winbux
$0.00
My laptop is super fast. All I do is grab it, put it on the table, hit the ON switch and in less then a 15 seconds it's ready to go.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I'm just going to guess and go for my laptop. It's much easier to use than a desktop (for me anyway) because I can take it anywhere I want to. Smaller display and the comfortable keyboard design just makes it perfect too

Nova

Found the couch and snacks
Reaction score
Hubux
$186
Winbux
$0.00
I have moved away from the desktop and now mostly use the laptop these days. I think the devices like laptop are lot better as they have power of desktop and also small space and portable. I think tablets are good too but not that powerful as of yet.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Tablets are easy to use in bed rather than a laptop, depending on what you are doing. If you are in the same old location on the side of your home with no need to move then a Desktop or laptop with a bigger screen fits well.

I have both Desktop and LAptop, Dkestop for high demanding items and gaming, other things than my Laptop. plus having your desktop off more keeps cost of power bills down