Question Edit timeout

• It's time for the first DH auction! Gather around and bid for the chance to have your very own emoji added to the forum. Click here for more information.

Chel

Knows their way around
Hubux
364¢
How long is the edit timeout? Because I've noticed typos in some of my posts and wanted to correct them but can't.

If you don't want to allow full 24/7 edit perhaps have a shop item or give it to trusted members? I know some forums don't like it in case people edit posts maliciously or delete them (that can be solved with edit history).

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
I can't remember what the exact figure is but I believe it is around 5 to 10 minutes for regular members. I have no problem increasing this. There is no need to put it behind a paywall etc.

Chel

Knows their way around
Hubux
364¢
What about posts made a few days ago? That's where I noticed a typo, on a post I made on another day. I can't remember what post it was now though. :(

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
What about posts made a few days ago? That's where I noticed a typo, on a post I made on another day. I can't remember what post it was now though. :(
Yeah, I haven't made the change yet but I will discuss it with @Hungry Ego and have it changed by today. We will probably change it for a couple of days or just allow you guys to edit it whenever (without a limit)

Reactions: Kik

Ash

Administrator
Hubux
1,417¢
Winbux
It should be unlimited right now @Chel. We will probably have a proper time limit but that will be decided later on and we will let everyone know when that happens (most likely will be 5-7 days)

Reactions: Chel

Members online

No members online now.

Status Updates

my road to 10k badge is missing :( @Ash
Congrats to @Ash on his Chelsea team making to the finals UCL this season!
Ash
Rewards for TPOM April will be delayed due to some changes. More info soon ;)!
Hey @Ash i can't see the discussions in both groups.. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThemeHouseDev