Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Edit timeout

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
How long is the edit timeout? Because I've noticed typos in some of my posts and wanted to correct them but can't.

If you don't want to allow full 24/7 edit perhaps have a shop item or give it to trusted members? I know some forums don't like it in case people edit posts maliciously or delete them (that can be solved with edit history).

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I can't remember what the exact figure is but I believe it is around 5 to 10 minutes for regular members. I have no problem increasing this. There is no need to put it behind a paywall etc.

Chel

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
Hubux
$2,141
Winbux
$0.00
What about posts made a few days ago? That's where I noticed a typo, on a post I made on another day. I can't remember what post it was now though. :(

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
What about posts made a few days ago? That's where I noticed a typo, on a post I made on another day. I can't remember what post it was now though. :(
Yeah, I haven't made the change yet but I will discuss it with @Hungry Ego and have it changed by today. We will probably change it for a couple of days or just allow you guys to edit it whenever (without a limit)

Reactions: Kik

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
It should be unlimited right now @Chel. We will probably have a proper time limit but that will be decided later on and we will let everyone know when that happens (most likely will be 5-7 days)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.