Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Empty Promises, Dishonored Meeting Transcription Despite Discord Logs Converting Site Recommendations Thus Leaving Forum Promotion

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
In short as attached (good thing I gotten to know https://imagecompressor.com for one of my clients who needed this in order to share this image) I was "denied" of transcription of the annual meeting held for Forum Promotion even at another member's request as well. With a "no we aren't doing that" attitude as well. :(

Additionally another admin from there said they would "meet" me at around 7PM EST today and failed to do so nor said in a PM/to add to the existing one of being late or what have you.

Thus as soon as my Bizdusty's ad runs its course I am probably more than leaving.

Not only do I feels not included and such there as a result. :( But now to add salt to injuries I would need to figure out how I gonna get what I am looking to require for my website hosting business. Seeing as I don't know anyone here really to understand who does what or if someone knows such a person... :(

Thus here I am once again, lost as usual ever since i had to leave Discord and another market place forum as well before even meeting Forum Promotion. :(

Attachments

• 2021-04-03 22.52.23 forumpromotion.net Info - Community Conversation #2 (April 17th, 2021 - 8 ...png
    974.3 KB · Views: 6

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Sorry to hear that @FriendlyPerson. It's a shame that a transcription can't be provided but they do tend to post a pretty detailed recap of what they discuss on the call if that's something that can act as a sort of replacement for a transcript. The one for last year can be found here - Community Conversation #1 Recap.

What were you looking for, for your hosting business?

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Sorry to hear that @FriendlyPerson. It's a shame that a transcription can't be provided but they do tend to post a pretty detailed recap of what they discuss on the call if that's something that can act as a sort of replacement for a transcript.
Thank you very much! Though please understand as I informed some of the people privately that the entire point of a transcript is to be included in the discussions. Mainly so you can read the discussions at your pace, comfort level, capabilities and so forth. Then generally you could add your "2 cents" there after.

EVERY in person meeting I had functioned in this similar manner whether if it was a transcript supplied at the happening, within 48hrs by email or snail mailed to me within days. Then generally email the people involved on how to add my "added" thoughts, feelings and etc. Whether if that's just some clarifications over emails or another meet up was an order.

Thus @Ash I hope this explains the fundamentals of provisioning this requested accommodation.

What were you looking for, for your hosting business?
I am requiring actually a short laundry list of them and I am looking for someone who can bundle them up at a condensed price...
  • Website redo (HTML/CSS/JS) and backend (Blesta) development (to be providing alternative ordering and delivery of service, both Blesta and DirectAdmin do have active APIs and Blesta is open sourced).
  • A few graphics items (like banner and such)
I am needing these to be not to exceed several hundreds bucks.

I'm sorry @FriendlyPerson and it's a shame to hear that. I'm sorry things didn't go the way you planned.
Thank you means a lot you cared about these concerns of mine and my plans not working out to this day. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
I understand. It's a shame that a transcript couldn't be sorted out for you especially as this would be an accommodation that would be useful to other users as well.

I'm struggling to think of any sites that could be useful for the services that you require. FP is good for the graphics that you need but not so much for the website redo. I'm not sure how many web developers that hang around there are capable of such a task.

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
I understand. It's a shame that a transcript couldn't be sorted out for you especially as this would be an accommodation that would be useful to other users as well.
Thank you very much and EXACTLY! There are others who do have developmental disabilities and so forth where this would be assistance to those to be included as well and not just "I".

I'm struggling to think of any sites that could be useful for the services that you require. FP is good for the graphics that you need but not so much for the website redo. I'm not sure how many web developers that hang around there are capable of such a task.
AHH I see, that all make sense. Well hopefully we can eventually comes to a solution to that. :)

Thanks very much there @Ash for caring to listen to all of this and reassuring me that this was indeed very unacceptable of them doing this towards me and towards that other user as well.

As well for caring to step in regards to my website hosting business even though you might not know right at this moment for here, FP or otherwise who might be of help. :)

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
No worries. I will make sure to keep an eye open for any other sites or forums that might be useful to you. The only sites I'm aware of right now for such a job would be those freelancing sites like Fiverr but I would honestly not recommend them.

Empire

Kicking
Reaction score
Website
www.baysidegamers.com
Hubux
$7,963
Winbux
$201.00
It's A Me, Mario!
Have you looked at webmastersun site?, they are not as big as FP is yet they are very active and a good place to go to :) they offer far more services and not to mention you will have members there are who also are on FP.

End of the day FP and other forums can't make everyone happy. The meeting is a good idea to a point however in the case I have to miss it again since time is not on my hands at 1 am REALLY.....

Yet nothing wrong in posting a thread telling about what you are after and looking for and also to be added. On that note, the discord meeting will be so pointless since not many people are not going to be there but staff members.

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
No worries. I will make sure to keep an eye open for any other sites or forums that might be useful to you.
Thank you very much for reassuring me of that and being willing to do that for me also. :)

The only sites I'm aware of right now for such a job would be those freelancing sites like Fiverr but I would honestly not recommend them.
No jack for sure, used Fivver once well never again. :(

Have you looked at webmastersun site?
Never heard of it to be honest.

End of the day FP and other forums can't make everyone happy.
Please keep in mind reasonable accommodations (such as this one) is not the matter "we can't make everyone happy" moments. But rather a major dysfunction of the mangarial of the place in question.

Just like IF a facility not providing a wheelchair access, a braille AND large print on bathrooms, etc. especially if on request, it's reasonable to do so and more so if I am not the only one needing them.

So I hope it's understandable by you @Empire and others that this isn't just the matter of not having fresh mushrooms for my pizza. But rather for being such a unprofessional about my accommodations requests. Which is why I order from another pizza joint.

FriendlyPerson

Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Alright as I said in the OP now that the ad should have ran it's course I have discontinued the use of that forum entirely. From logging off and removing the bookmark and such entirely.