Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Emulators?

Masterminor

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Hubux
$1,125
Winbux
$1.00
I won't get into illegal roms and stuff like that. But I heard of using the raspberri Pi to emulate really old games. My dad who is my local tech wizard built one and I was wondering if anyone else possibly had.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
I won't get into illegal roms and stuff like that. But I heard of using the raspberri Pi to emulate really old games. My dad who is my local tech wizard built one and I was wondering if anyone else possibly had.
I have been trying to find a Raspberry Pi 4 for months now. I always wanted to emulate Mario 64 using it. Just can't get my hands on a Pi.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
Yeah, my friend managed to get a virtual emulator to work. But I would still prefer trying to build one with a Pi. Would be a nice little hobby to work on.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Never really looked into getting or using an emulator. But I have thought about doing something with a Raspberry Pi. Not sure I have any project ideas yet though although I have seen some people make mini handheld consoles which is quite cool.

Nous

Knows their way around
Reaction score
Website
gtaboards.com
Hubux
$1,186
Winbux
$0.00
Never really looked into getting or using an emulator. But I have thought about doing something with a Raspberry Pi. Not sure I have any project ideas yet though although I have seen some people make mini handheld consoles which is quite cool.
Yeah, the possibilities with a Pi are endless! There are so many little projects that you can do using a Pi.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
I've heard my husband talk about Raspberry Pi in the past but I don't remember what all he mentioned he could do with it. I want to say it was something to do with our security system.

Sharon

Really likes it here <3
Reaction score
Hubux
$2,052
Winbux
$0.00
It starts to sound like a foreign language when my hubby gives details about this sort of stuff. lol