Official End of the Year Changes Planned

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
With 2020 nearing an end (thankfully 🙌 ), I wanted to share a quick thread on what I have planned for the end of the year and for the start of 2021.

Theme Changes
I have quite a few changes planned for our main dark theme and its lighter alternative. You'll notice something very nice about my postbit and that is something that all upgraded members (Emerald and Diamond) will be able to do! More information on that very soon.

The rest of the changes will be little things here and there to make the forum look nicer and more modern.

I feel like I mention this with every update but I will get around to fixing the light theme before the end of the year. Right now, it's missing a lot of the things that were introduced to the dark theme.

Light/Dark Switcher
Nothing major but we will be adding a little theme switcher to the header. This will allow you to quickly switch between the main dark and light theme easily.

A little feature that I have always wanted to introduce to Discussion Hub was reputation. In simple terms, every time someone reacts to your content, you will earn/lose some reputation points. You can then show off your level on your posts.

Custom Groups
We had this on the old Discussion Hub and it will be appearing before the end of the year on this forum. For a monthly Hubux fee, you will be able to run your very own custom group that gives you your very own discussion forum, userbar and privileges. More information on this very soon!

Christmas Update
And before all of that, we will be getting a Christmas update. Prepare yourselves for a very special Christmas look for the forum, some mini-contests and our very own advent calendar! Keep your eyes peeled for the limited time event Christmas section appearing very soon.

As ever, I love hearing what you guys think and what you want to see, so feel free to share your thoughts below.

Reactions: Phenom

Laifot

Chaös Monger
Sparkly Pink Laifot
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,363¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Can i post something about "reputation"? this thing is more spikey than it seems, some people post very good topics and for some strange reasons people just don't like it, about bragging this and that, it should be for something more "personal" than social if it makes sense, everything else is fine i guess. :)

Reactions: Ash and Merciless

Merciless

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
36¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Can i post something about "reputation"? this thing is more spikey than it seems, some people post very good topics and for some strange reasons people just don't like it, about bragging this and that, it should be for something more "personal" than social if it makes sense, everything else is fine i guess. :)
I couldn’t agree more.

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Founder | Technical Admin
Administrator
Hubux:
520¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access

I couldn’t agree more.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I will change it so that it is based on your posts/trophies instead so that it's based on your actions rather than making it more social.

Reactions: Merciless

Phenom

Certified Mediaphile
The Sextronauts
Emerald Member
Hubux:
1,442¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Sounds like some great updates are on the near horizon! Looking forward to seeing the new changes and how they alter the community.

Merciless

Found the couch and snacks
Hubux:
36¢
Adult Cafe Forum Access
Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I will change it so that it is based on your posts/trophies instead so that it's based on your actions rather than making it more social.
Sounds amazing, I can’t wait to see the future of this community.

Members online

No members online now.

What Are We Listening To?

• [lust]
    owari no kisetsu
    Rei Harakami
    [lust]
  • Love Me Land
    Love Me Land
    Zara Larsson
    Love Me Land

Status Updates

Abizaga wrote on Ash's profile.
Thanks so much for emerald!
and now yay for 15k! almost 2 weeks later :p
Ash
@Phenom now has the coolest username style ever!
I can't believe how my AMA thread is one of the most popular since i don't reply a lot there xd
Hungry Ego wrote on Phenom's profile.
Gambit is the most under-represented Xmen of all time. Thank you for repping him!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilliamR