Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Euthanasia

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Euthanasia, also called mercy killing, act or practice of painlessly putting to death persons suffering from painful and incurable disease or incapacitating physical disorder or allowing them to die by withholding treatment or withdrawing artificial life-support measures.

Are you for or against Euthanasia and why?

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Euthanasia, also called mercy killing, act or practice of painlessly putting to death persons suffering from painful and incurable disease or incapacitating physical disorder or allowing them to die by withholding treatment or withdrawing artificial life-support measures.

Are you for or against Euthanasia and why?
As "pro life" I agree with this entirely just like our pets we should be able to be "dispatched" if/as we wish.

The fact it's even illegal to kill yourself is bs to me as well. Because it's OUR life not the government.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
If the patient is of sound mind and wishes to end their suffering, they should be able to do so. Heck, we don't let our terminally ill pets suffer so why should humans be any different.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Honestly I'm tired of people viewing death as if it's a bad thing when it's not "based on the circumstances". There is a time when it's absolutely necessary. If someone wants to die. I say let them have that choice. Their pain isn't our pain and I think it's cruel to let them stay alive and suffer through it when they beg for it to stop. I see death as a release from suffering and sickness, not a punishment.

FriendlyPerson

Making a name for themselves
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,731
Winbux
$1.00
Honestly I'm tired of people viewing death as if it's a bad thing when it's not "based on the circumstances". There is a time when it's absolutely necessary. If someone wants to die. I say let them have that choice. Their pain isn't our pain and I think it's cruel to let them stay alive and suffer through it when they beg for it to stop. I see death as a release from suffering and sickness, not a punishment.
Entirely agrees, as I said above it's nobody but them self so why should we be acting like we "own" them when we in fact don't?