Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ever been hacked?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Has your computer ever been hacked?

My ex wife and I had a desktop computer that got hacked by a virus or by someone. All of the text changed from English to something else and the computer was completely unusable. So she had her step dad come over and he ran a disk on it and reloaded Windows 7 and it was fine after that. He told us someone hacked us, so I took online security like Norton and Commodo more seriously.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel

My ex wife and I had a desktop computer that got hacked by a virus or by someone. All of the text changed from English to something else and the computer was completely unusable. So she had her step dad come over and he ran a disk on it and reloaded Windows 7 and it was fine after that. He told us someone hacked us, so I took online security like Norton and Commodo more seriously.

No, but it was very close. Thank god my phone got e-mailed when someone broke into my gmail account maybe on an airport wifi.

Demon_skeith

Guru of Hubbers
Reaction score
Website
gaminglatest.com
Hubux
$3,809
Winbux
$0.30
My PSN has been hacked, my gamestop got hacked and I believe my hosting got hacked once leading to some site destruction.

and I have seen many attempts on lots of other accounts.

S

salma

I always hear about hacking but i have never really gone through. so what am getting is that the language usually changes to something unreadable? wow i thought your account normally just hangs and doesn't open.

Ash

Founder & Former Owner
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$3,875
Winbux
$0.00
Wake Up To Reality!
FSociety
Computer, no. But I have had some leaked passwords create some issues for me in the past. That's exactly what pushed me towards a password manager and using different passwords for different sites