Welcome to Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion hub helping you get a little blast from the past. Enjoy coloured usernames, special userbars and a tight-knit community.

Ever hit your gf/bf?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
Has your fights ever gotten so bad that your significant other laid their hands on you?

or did you get aggravated enough that you put your hands on them?

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
But I have yet to lose myself over a fight in my life so I would say never.
I've only hit one woman in my life time. Never laid a finger on any of my ex girlfriends. Now they've pushed my buttons and put me at the end of my rope. However I slapped my ex wife one time. I don't remember what we got into it about. But she pissed me off so much that I lost my composure. I remember quickly apologizing and I broke down crying.

After that she treated me as a woman beater. She made it out like I beat her with my fist and that was a lie.

She never once let me forget it. But than again she used to hold everything else I did wrong over my head. She obviously did not believe in forgiveness. She was good at accepting it from other people, but don't expect her to give you any kind of mercy if you ever aggravated her.

My step father told me that if you ever end up hitting a woman. He used to beat his first wife and they divorced because it was just a toxic relationship. He had 2 kids with her. Because he put his hands on her, it resulted in his kids, who are 50 now, to be very angry with him for it. So he told me to just break up or get a divorce. Because in his experience and now in mine, many women don't forgive or forget even if they say they do. Because if they piss you off so much that it gets violent. It's not a relationship you need to be in.

Now my ex wife has hit me many times. She's slapped me, punched me in the nose, she's punched me in the mouth. All of those things resulting in nose and mouth bleeds. Even in a screaming fight she's shoved and tried to choke me. I've even woke up to her beating me in my sleep because I was snoring and it pissed her off.

After my divorce and talking to my family and looking back. I realize now that she's not a person that I should have ever stayed with. Kind of hard to be honest because I had kids with her. But I wouldn't go back and do it all over again. The longer I'm single, the more I realize how much she took advantage of me.

Laifot

In The Veils Of Negative Existence
Pink Power
Reaction score
Hubux
$415
Winbux
$3.50
Emerald Membership (1 Year)
Rebel
Yeah, i took a "friendly beating" in front of my ex-gf's friends once, she punched me in my arm, it hurt a lot but then i answered back and she almost cried. I haven't done anything to deserve that and whatever, i felt really humilliated that day but now i don't care at all lol.

Ravenfreak

Is actually a guy.
Reaction score
Hubux
$1,268
Winbux
$0.10
I never once hit my wife. Sure she's upset me from time to time, but I would never physically hurt her.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
Now my ex wife has hit me many times. She's slapped me, punched me in the nose, she's punched me in the mouth. All of those things resulting in nose and mouth bleeds. Even in a screaming fight she's shoved and tried to choke me. I've even woke up to her beating me in my sleep because I was snoring and it pissed her off.
OMG! Sorry you had to go through that and glad you're no longer with her.

Kylie

Wild Thing
Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hubux
$12,569
Winbux
$512.00
RAINBOWWWW!
Catch That Pokémon
Bill Gates... No, Kylie Rich
I have never hit or slapped anyone nor has it happened to me.

Asad Ali

A new face
Reaction score
Hubux
$752
Winbux
$0.00
I hitted my friend one time because of his mistake.I'm glad my slap made him realize his mistake.That is, he woke up the sleeping place of his intellect.??

D

Deleted member 268

nope, I wouldn't ever be able to forgive myself I i hit my partner. There is no excuse for that in my view, no matter how much tensions may rise.

Zap

Must like it here...
Reaction score
Website
forumdb.net
Hubux
$1,384
Winbux
$0.00
Never laid a hand in my partner, and never been hit myself. It has worked well so far, so I guess we will keep our no-violence policy in the future as well.

MrDawn

Moderation Director
Reaction score
Hubux
$680
Winbux
$0.00
OMG! Sorry you had to go through that and glad you're no longer with her.

Yeah. She always made it out like I had it coming or something like that as she took no blame for anything. I should have left her after she cheated on me the first time.